In this age of social media, it is difficult to find people who do not use Facebook. Again, it is almost impossible to find people whose Facebook account has not been disabled. There are two main reasons behind disabling a Facebook account.
1. Facebook Community Standard – No rules if the girl uses Facebook.
2. Because of clones created by some unscrupulous spammers.
Analysis 1: Facebook Community Standard: If you use Facebook without following the rules of the Facebook community, your account may be disabled. Among the notable reasons are:
1. Adult Posting.
2. Copying someone else’s video / post – which is subject to copyright law.
3. Selling drugs on social media.
4. Share pictures of any type of drugs. To do.
5. Using someone else’s picture in the account.
6. Using fake names.
7. Sharing any pictures of bloody. Doing any of these factors is more likely to disable your Facebook account.
Analysis 2: Spammers: Nowadays, most Facebook accounts are disabled due to spammer fraud. Spammers disable the account and basically clone the victim’s account. A clone is a complete copy of something. This means that the spammer initially creates a complete copy of the victim’s account and also submits a reporting report to the community.(Pretending means copying someone else or using someone else’s identity – literally managing an account using someone else’s picture, identity and name.) What we call disabled. It’s a complete hoax that if controlled by humans, users might be protected from harassment. The rules you can follow to protect your Facebook account from being disabled:
1. Keep friendlist only m.
2. Keep the date of birth only for me (very important thing).
3. If you do not feel the need to refrain from making the post public or you can lock the profile.
4. You can keep the identity verified. (Identity verification is only a trivial matter if the Facebook account is disabled.) “Identity verification is done through NID / Birth Registration / Passport Submission. If the above rules are followed, it is possible to protect the Facebook account from being disabled.